Handcrafted from one piece of leather, the Yearling boot has long been a customer favourite for riding. The height enhancing 4.5cm heel and slim profile make it a natural for stirrups or streets.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Skillfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, the Yearling Boot boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole & elasticised gussets.
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Yearling Leather
- Sewn welt leather sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B522Y.02BGNW
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots, particularly for dress boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
- Note: for boots which are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over £200PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over £200
- £25 for orders under £200
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.