- European crust leather
- Leather sole
- Shortened shaft
- Lighter internal toe cap components
- Lower profile elastic-sided boot
- Singular Branded tug
- Signature refined chisel toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Methodically handcrafted in genuine leather & refined, the Sydney Boot is an innovative lower profile shoe-boot with a shortened shaft & singular one-tug heel tab that lends an elegant silhouette. Finished with a refined, chiseled toe & elastic sides for a streamlined, slip-on entry. This durable investment pair will take you through the seasons & styles impeccably for both every day & smart-casual occasions.
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free ShippingOrders over £200
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'
Handcrafted in Australia since 1932Boots crafted from one piece of leather with over 80 pairs of hands.Meet the Craftsmen
BELTS MADE THE R.M.WILLIAMS WAYOur belts are purposefully handcrafted from premium leather ensuring lasting quality.Shop belts
The moleskin jeanHandcrafted in our Australian workshop, the way they’ve always been.Shop moleskin and denim