Proudly made in our Adelaide workshop, the Covered Buckle Belt is crafted by hand from premium cowhide leather. The 1 1/1" strap is finished with a brushed nickel buckle and an embossed leather buckle cover.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted using time-honoured techniques mastered by RM himself
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Covered Buckle Bet is a timeless style, designed to compliment your boots and add a functional finishing touch to any look. It's constructed with a 1 1/2" cowhide leather strap, hand stitched twin leather keepers, a brushed nickel buckle and an embossed leather buckle cover. Proudly crafted in our Adelaide workshop, this belt has been produced using heritage techniques and skills passed down through generations of craftspeople.
- 1 1/2" inch width
- We recommend you go one size up from your pant size
- Cowhide leather
- Embossed leather buckle cover
- Hand stitched twin leather keepers
- Brushed nickel buckle
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CB096.41
- Material: cowhide leather
- Care: lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.