Neutral in colour and made from natural Australian ingredients, the R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner protects, softens and helps to repel water when applied to a wide range of leather goods. This 100ml tube is perfect for maintenance on the go.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
R. M. Williams Leather Conditioner is a neutral coloured product that contains a special mix of natural Australian ingredients, includes beeswax and lanolin that softens, protects, conditions and helps repel water on leather items. Adds a soft sheen to leather boots, shoes, bag, belts and accessories.
- All natural Australian ingredients
- Apply the condition evenly with either a clean cloth or hands
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate before buffing off excess to a soft sheen
- Not suitable for use on aniline leather (burnished, warwick and rum)
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CC243LD0001
- Beeswax, lanolin, natural blend
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.