Discover our men’s clothing range
Reliability, style and craftsmanship should be the cornerstones of a man’s wardrobe. Whether you are looking for smart casual outfits, or you need some reliable, high quality wardrobe staples, this collection has it all.
Our signature men’s clothing range features a variety of styles, fabrics and colours to suit almost any occasion and personal taste. Take a closer look at our range below.
Men’s shirts - From stylish and casual patterned shirts to smart formalwear, shirts are an essential garment in men’s fashion. These shirts are expertly crafted from a range of fabrics, including linen for a relaxed look and cotton poplin for stylish workwear.
Men’s shorts - Whether you’re relaxing at home or enjoying a hot Australian summer, high quality men’s shorts are a wardrobe staple. Made from durable, flexible materials like stretch cotton, these men’s shorts are the perfect all-rounders for the weekend.
Men’s jeans and moleskins - Jeans are an essential in just about every man’s wardrobe. Tough, versatile and reliable, a good pair of jeans or moleskins can stand up to the rigours of a hard day’s work, while looking great for a range of occasions.
Men’s polos and rugby jerseys - Breathable, reliable and comfortable to wear, this collection of men’s polos and rugby jerseys are ideal for when you’re playing casual sports or cheering on at game night.
Browse our range of men’s clothing online for reliable menswear staples.
Men’s clothing FAQs
What are the most popular products in R.M.Williams men's clothing range?
- Of all the R.M.Williams products in the menswear range, the jeans and moleskins are among the most popular. Versatile, highly durable and stylish, these men’s pants are built to last and look great from the moment you try them on. Jeans and moleskins can also be paired with a variety of other garments, including more formal shirts or comfortable sweaters. Best of all, R.M.Williams jeans and moleskins are made to pair perfectly with the iconic Chelsea boot, making for a stylish and sophisticated look, suitable for many occasions.
Does R.M.Williams men's clothing range include formal wear?
- R.M.Williams’ menswear features a variety of pieces that are suitable for formal occasions. These include the range of Oxford cotton shirts, which can be seamlessly paired with a tie for a dressed-up look. The menswear range also includes tailored blazers which are well-suited for formal events. For semi-formal occasions, the menswear range also offers sport coats and straight-leg chinos. Pair these garments with a formal shirt and a pair of dark-toned Chelsea boots for a sharp and stylish look.
What are good basics to own from the men's clothing range?
- When it comes to men’s fashion, the best basics are versatile garments that can be worn in a range of situations and blend with various styles. Consider starting with several pairs of darker-toned jeans or moleskins. These pair well with casual T-shirts, workwear and smart shirts alike. Another great basic menswear garment to add to your wardrobe is a shirt. Lighter-toned shirts can easily be the centrepiece of a formal outfit, while darker-toned shirts can evoke a smart-casual look. These basics are also equally suited for men’s winter fashion and men’s summer fashion alike.
Is R.M.Williams men's clothing durable?
- The R.M.Williams range of men’s clothing is exceptionally durable. Crafted from tough, natural fabrics like denim, moleskin, fleece and cotton twill, the entire range is sturdy and built to withstand the challenges of everyday wear. These fabrics are also naturally breathable, tear-resistant and provide ample protection from the elements. With proper laundering and care, high quality menswear made from these natural fabrics can be relied on for years to come.
What are the most used materials in R.M.Williams men's clothing collection?
- Most garments in the R.M.Williams men’s clothing collection are crafted from different types of cotton fabric. The range of men’s pants includes denim for a tough-wearing and durable option, moleskin for a more casual and refined look, or cotton twill for a lighter, more breathable style of pants. The range of men’s shirts and jackets also utilises diverse cotton fabrics, including cotton pique for breathable polo shirts, waxed cotton for heavier overshirts and Oxford cotton for formal shirts.