The Victor jean is crafted from premium stretch denim and finished with signature R.M.Williams hardware. This modern, slim fit jean is designed for effortless style, whether in the outback or the city.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Victor jean is a contemporary urban jean with a slimmer, modern style. The next evolution in RM Williams slim-fit denim, ideal for work or the weekend.
- 12.5oz Italian Denim
- Blue wash
- Slim fit jeans
- Sits below the waist
- Zip fly
- 5 Pockets
- RMW branded rivets and front button
- R.M.Williams leather belt loop
- Feature stitch on back hip pockets
- Longhorn embroidery on Fob pocket
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’2”, chest 94cm, waist 84cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TJ1A5890501
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold Machine Wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.