Proudly Australian-made, the Ute bag is crafted from water resistant utility canvas and designed to serve as a durable travel companion. A signature Longhorn print nods to classic R.M. branding, whilst stitched leather handles offer style and sturdy reliability.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Made in Australia, the Ute bag is crafted in water resistant utility canvas, featuring leather handles and reinforcements, this sturdy bag is a great travel companion for the rugged traveller.
- W35cm x L60cm x H28cm
- Water resistant Canvas
- Large Longhorn print
- Metal zip closure
- Leather handles and reinforcement with press stud connector
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CG974.48
- Material: 52% polyester, 48% cotton, leather trim
- Care: Remove dirt & marks with a soft brush or cloth & cold water. Do not use detergents or soaps. Do not expose to oi, petrol or solvent. Do not store when wet.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.