Meet your new adventure-ready companion, the Traveller Hat by Akubra. Handcrafted in Kempsey, NSW with a soft, conforming structure that springs back into shape, it’s the perfect hat for on-the-go style.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The Traveller Hat by Akubra is a modern staple, able to withstand long journeys and offer seamless style whilst on the go. It’s handcrafted in Kempsey, NSW from a softer, pliable felt that can be easily manipulated back to its original shape, even if it’s been squashed through misadventure. This hat is finished with a contrast plaited leather trim and is available in neutral colours, perfect for pairing back with your existing wardrobe favourites.
- Softer, pliable felt construction
- Memory capacity to recover shape after travel
- Plaited leather trim with Akubra hardware
- Tear drop shaped crown
- Cotton inner band for all-day comfort
- 7.5cm wide brim
- Made in Australia
Product Code: AHX9OEL6101
- 100% felt
- Do not dry clean or wash, for small spot stains, apply cleaning fluid sparingly with a clean cloth from edge to centre of stain
- Brush hat anti-clockwise to remove dust and maintain the appearance
- Do not force dry! Turn out the inner leather band and dry slowly out of the sun to avoid shrinkage
- Do not store the hat in direct sunlight when not being worn or leave in a hot car as it may cause shrinkage
- Do not store your hat on its brim, hang on a hat stand or rest upside down on the crown of the hat
- If your brim is out of shape, hold over a steaming kettle and reshape with your fingers
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.