The Rouseabout Coat is an Australian classic, crafted from durable 8.8oz cotton oilskin with water resistant properties. This 3/4 length jacket has a shoulder cape and storm flap, with adjustable sleeve tabs for added protection against changing weather conditions.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Rouseabout Coat is an Australian classic, designed to hold up against the harsh and ever-changing conditions of the outback. This 3/4 length oilskin jacket is made from a waxed, water resistant 8.8oz cotton fabric which offers enduirng quality and water-resistant properties. Further protection comes from the shoulder cape and storm flap, as well as adjustable sleeve tabs. This style is complete with two functional front pockets for all of your essentials.
- 100% waxed Cotton
- Regular fit
- Water resistant
- Shoulder cape and storm flap
- Adjustable sleeve tabs
- Longhorn press stud closure
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
- Material: 100% Cotton
- To clean: brush off any surface grit and/or dirt, sponge down the outer fabric with lukewarm water and hang in an airy place to dry.
- Re-proofing: check for ‘dry’ areas where proof has worn away (pay special attention to shoulders, neck seams and other areas which are most subject to friction) and regularly apply re-proofer as needed.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.