Proudly Australian-made, the Rigger Jean is a modern wardrobe staple cut with a mid rise waist and slim leg in durable denim twill. Pair with your favourite shirt and boots for smart casual dressing.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Rigger Jean is a timless style that you'll reach for year after year, cut in a mid-rise slim-fit shape. It's crafted from a durable denim twill with five functional pockets and a brand leather patch on the back, finished with contrast top stitch and signature Longhorn embroidery. Wear these jeans with a classic button-shirt and dress boots for a look that will stand the test of time.
- Slim straight leg
- Mid rise
- Denim twill
- 5 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on fob, feature stitch on back pocket
- R.M.W branded button, rivets and leather badge
- Contrast twin needle top stitch
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TJ165DE0301
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: cold gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.