Drover key fob
The Drover Key Fob is a practical accessory that nods to our rich history as the bush outfitter. Crafted from durable double butt leather with antique brass hardware, it's designed to withstand daily use and keep all of your essentials organised.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Drover Key Fob is a functional and timeless accessory that pays tribute to our rich history of Australian design and craftsmanship. It's crafted from durable double butt leather and antique brass hardware, engraved with the signature R.M.Williams script logo and longhorn insignia. This product is designed for daily use and intended to hold all of your essential keys together.
- Double butt leather
- Solid hide
- Spring loaded clasp with script branding
- Steershead single keeper
- Antique brass hardware
- Branding on clasp and keeper
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CKS4ACH4101
- Material: Double butt leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.