R.M.Williams boot jack
The R.M.Williams Boot Jack is a handy essential, allowing you to easily remove your boots without damaging the surface of the leather. This product is proudly made in Australia from natural Tasmanian Oak.
- The R.M.Williams Boot Jack is an essential tool for your home and wardrobe, allowing you to easily remove your boots from a seated or standing position. It’s proudly crafted in Australia from natural Tasmanian Oak, with a felted cupping section that prevents damage to the surface of the leather. Look after this product by gently cleaning with a damp cloth and light linseed oil, making sure not to oil the felt.
- Gently clean the Boot Jack with a damp cloth and light linseed oil, making sure not to oil the felt cupping section.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.