Made in a cotton blend with a slim fit, mid rise cut, the Ringer Jean is a classic style that you'll reach for daily. Proudly Australian-made, this jean is finished with Longhorn embroidery and a branded leather badge on the back pocket.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Made in Australia, the Ringer jean is a slim fit mid rise 5 pocket jean, featuring Longhorn embroidery on fob pocket, feature stitch on back hip pockets and R.M.W. branded button and leather badge on pocket, made in a drill combo.
- Slim fit
- Straight leg
- Mid rise
- 5 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on the fob pocket
- RMW branded buttons
- RMW leather badge on pocket
- Made in Australia
Product Code: TJ165DC4501
- Material : 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Care: cold gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.