The Ranger Saddle Bag is versatile leather accessory crafted from moulton leather, from the Tasman Tanning Company in New Zealand. It's inspired by heritage saddle bags and finished with unique contrast stitching and branded details.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Ranger Saddle Bag pays tribute to our legacy as the original bush outfitter, with a classic silhouette and design details inspired by traditional saddle bags. It's crafted from premium moulton leather from the Tasman Tanning Company in New Zealand, with brass hardware, suede lining and a magentic closure, designed to keep your essentials safe and secure. This timeless bag also features an adjustable shoulder strap and can be cared for using our specially formulated leather wax.
- Moulton leather
- Double Internal Pocket
- Magnetic closure
- Brass hardware
- Kid suede lining
- L200mm(Tapered) x H160mm x D70mm
- R.M.W. Script logo deboss
Product Code: CGS2ECH2A01
- Material: Moulton leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.