Pioneer key fob
Keep your keys organised with the classic Pioneer key fob, crafted from premium double butt leather and finished with signature R.M.Williams branding.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Pioneer key fob is a handy way to keep you keys and passes secure whilst on the go, made to be secured over our 1 1/2" belt. Crafted from premium double butt leather and finished with nickel hardware, this Australian made piece makes the perfect gift for a loved one, or a purposeful present for yourself.
- belt loop key holder
- Solid Hide Double Butt Leather
- Nickel hardware
- R.M.Williams branding on the leather part
- Double butt solid hide leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CKX6MLE0201
- Material: Double Butt solid hide leather
- Care: Lightly apply R.M.Williams leather conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.