Proudly crafted in Australia, the Maren Jean has a high rise, regular fit with an easy wearing straight leg shape. It's cut from premium Italian stretch denim which conforms easily to the body and offers all-day comfort.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Proudly crafted in Australia from premium Italian denim, the Maren Jean is an everyday style that feels just as good as it looks. It's cut in a high rise, regular fit, with a straight leg shape and five functional pockets. The natural stretch of this denim allows for all-day comfort and enables the jean to conform to your body with regular wear.
- 92% Cotton 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Straight leg
- High rise
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, longhorn embroidery on coin pocket
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’11’, bust 86cm, hips 98cm, waist 71cm and wears size 10 top and 10 trousers
Product Code: TJ855DXIW02
- Material: 92% Cotton 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.