Cut from smooth nappa cowhide, the Lynwood Bomber is an elevated take on the classic leather jacket. It's finished with considered design details including feature patch pockets, a concealed zip closure and knitted ribbed cuffs.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Lynwood Bomber is a modern, elevated refresh of the classic bomber jacket silhouette, cut in a regular fit with full length sleeves. It's crafted from smooth nappa cowhide and finished with refined design details, including patch leather pockets, a zip opening with a storm flap and a ribber hem and cuffs, perfect for keeping the cold out.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Centre front zip
- Patch hip pockets with flaps and handwarmer opening
- Knitted rib hem
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JB802LE0201
- Material: Cowhide
- Care: Dry clean by leather care specialist
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.