Lady Yearling boot
Handcrafted in Australia from a single piece of premium suede, the Comfort Lady Yearling Boot has an elegant, narrow profile with signature elastic sides, a comfortable rubber sole and a 4.5cm block heel for added height.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Comfort Lady Yearling is our iconic boot for women, serving as a feminine counterpart to our classic line of elastic-sided boots. It has a sleek, narrow profile with a rubber sole, height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel and a rounded toe shape, finished with a comfort insole, elastic side panels and branded double tugs. The Comfort Lady Yearling is crafted in the Adelaide workshop, where our team of highly-skilled artisans use over 80 handheld processes and techniques to bring each pair to life. Whether worn with an elegant dress or a T-shirt and jeans, this boot is sure to elevate your look.
- Fine Nap Italian Suede
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber Outsole, Comfort Insole
- Tonal Tugs
- Tonal Elastics
- Natural Edge Finish
- 3/4 Flat Welt
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B522S.02BDNH
- Fine Nap Italian Suede
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
For suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede brush.
- If you have any stubborn marks on your suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
- Spray Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work cleaner in a circular motion to surface of boot.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Once dry, brush up nap with a suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of suede, but any remaining will add to the character of your boots.
- Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
- Note: if you do get wet mud on suede boots, let it fully dry first. Then brush gently using a suede brush.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.