A modern take on an archival design, the Cremorne cap is a nod to the history of the R.M.Williams brand. This everyday essential features mesh panels at the rear, contrast logo embroidery across the crown and top stitching on a curved peak.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The Cremorne cap takes inspiration from the R.M.Williams archive designs featuring bold RMW embroidered logo on the cotton front panel and mesh paneling on the rear for ventilation. This trucker cap design features an adjustable snapback fastening and Australia embroidered at the rear.
- Trucker cap
- Curved peak
- Contrast embroidered R.M.Williams logo
- Embroidered eyelets, mesh back ventilation
- Adjustable snapback fastening at rear
- Australia embroidery on back
- Cotton with polyester mesh trim
Product Code: ACB9OCB2K02
- Material: cotton base with polyester mesh trim
- Care: hand wash recomended
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.