An R.M.Williams staple, the Steers Head Logo cap is crafted from cotton and features a contrast embroidered steers head on the front, with signature logo embroidery on the back. This classic, unisex style is designed for easy everyday wear.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
An R.M. Williams classic, the Steers Head Logo cap is made from pure cotton twill with a timeless curved peak, featuring an embroidered steers head on the front and R.M.Williams the bush outfitter on the back.
- Cotton twill
- Embroidered steers head logo
- R.M.Williams the bush outfitter embroidered on the rear
- Adjustable cotton strap
- Bronze metal clasp
- 100% cotton
- One size
Product Code: HC360.45
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: cold hand wash only
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.