The Hawkesbury Washbag is an essential piece for all of your travels, crafted from a durable dry waxed cotton and finished with a waterpoof nylon lining. Keep your toiletries and travel essentials safe and organised on even the most arduous of adventures.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Don't leave for your next adventure with the Hawkesbury Washbag, a high durable travel essential cut from water repellent dry waxed cotton. It's finished with leather strips, a side strap handle, waterproof nylon lining and embossed R.M.Williams branding.
- Zip closure
- L260mm x H145mm x W100mm
- R.M.W. Script logo deboss on leather patch
- Single internal long pocket at front
- Double internal small pocket at front
- Antique brass hardware
- Dry skin fabric
Product Code: CHS0ECL1101
- Material: Leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams Natural Polish
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.