Gardener Commando boot
Few boots can stand up to the hardwearing appeal of the Gardener Commando. This style is made for outdoor adventures, with a full storm welt, Chromexcel leather upper and treaded commando sole, designed to take on the elements with confidence.
Crafted in Australia
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Handcrafted in Australia, the Gardener Commando comes with full storm welt stitching and is constructed with Horween Chromexcel leather, which utilises hand-held techniques developed over 100 years to the standards. A commando non-slip rubber sole provides the most responsive shock absorption, stability and support for extended wear, so you can be confident these boots will stand up to the rigours of any journey.
- Round toe
- Flat heel
- ITShide commando rubber sole
- Full storm welt
- Natural edge
- Leather insole
- Fully lined
- Chromexcel leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B537H.02FGWT
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.