The Camp Mug is a handy addition to your travel kit, crafted from durable enamel and suited to hot or cold drinks on the go.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Elevate your travel kit with the Camp Mug, a durable enamel cup finished with a heritage-inspired R.M.Williams logo. It's lightweight, easy to clean and suitable for both hot and cold beverages, seeing you through from your morning coffee to a late night tipple around the campfire.
- Enamel camp cup
- Contrast colours
- Logo and cattle detailing
- R.M.Williams classic script logo on base
Product Code: AOS9RMT8701
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.