Coin pocket wallet
Crafted from durable yearling leather, the Coin Pocket wallet features a diverse range of compartments for cards, notes and coins, as well as a two windowed pockets, making it the perfect all-rounder for everyday use.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Crafted from durable Yearling leather, this practical bi-fold wallet features R.M.Williams Script logo debossed internally and external nickel Longhorn embellishment. Inside you will find all the features to organise your belonging, including, both open and zipped note compartments, two windowed pockets, four card slots, four slide pockets.
- H9.5cm x L12cm x D2.7cm
- Yearling leather
- Nickle longhorn embellishment
- RMW Script logo debossing
- Open and zipped note compartments
- Two windowed pockets
- 4 card slots
- 4 slide pockets
Product Code: CG254.02
- Material: yearling leather
- Care: lightly polish with natural polish
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.