The Berwick Chino is a modern wardrobe staple, designed to pair back effortlessly with your favourite R.M.Williams boots.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
The Berwick chino is a modern menswear staple, cut in a flattering straight leg fit from French stretch cotton twill. Pair it with your favourite shirts and sweaters for effortless smart casual style.
- Regular fit
- Classic garment washed chino
- Front crease, clean finish hip pockets
- Cotton herringbone curtain and pocketing internal
- 97% Cotton 3% Elastane
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TT2A5WX8101
- Material: 97% Cotton 3% Elastane
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.