1 1/4 inch
Crafted in Australia, the Drover 1 1/4" belt is made from durable double butt vegetable-tanned leather with debossed Longhorn logo on tip, finished with an engraved antique brass buckle and keeper set.Read more
- 1 1/4 inch
- Vegetable-tanned Italian cowhide
- Antique brass buckle and keeper set
- Debossed Longhorn on tip
Size & Fit
We recommend you go one size up from your pant size
PLEASE NOTE: Warick natural dye finished yearling leather
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Apply Natural Stockman Polish only, for natural shine and protection
- Leather conditioner is not suitable for natural dye finished leather
- Prone to blemishes and marks
- There is no need to use leather care products to remove abrasions or marks. However for the longevity of the leather we recommend to apply lightly alcohol fee natural polish as the leather becomes dry. This will help maintain supple leather uppers and prevent cracking and excessive creasing.
- The way to remove any marks and bring the leather back to its original form is to use a soft cloth and use a circular action over the mark. This action will generate heat and draw the oils back to the surface and cover the mark.
Free ShippingOrders over US$250
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'