1 1/2" traditional belt
The Traditional Belt is a staple for everyday dressing, with a 1 1/2" double butt leather strap and a unique interchangeable buckle feature, for versatile wear. This belt is proudly crafted in our Adelaide workshop.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted using time-honoured techniques mastered by RM himself
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Crafted in Australia using classic leather-working techniques, the Traditional Belt is an understated style that you'll reach for, day after day. It's constructed with a 1 1/2" solid cowhide strap, leather keeper and brushed metal buckle which is interchangeable for versatile styling. Pair it with your favourite boots, jeans and a classic shirt for a look that will take you anywhere.
- 1 1/2" inch
- We recommend you go one size up from your pant size
- Solid cowhide
- Interchangeable buckle
- Brushed metal buckle
- Leather keeper
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CB436.41
- Material: cowhide leather
- Care: lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.