The Suede Protector offers an essential layer of protection for all suede products, using non-abrasive ingredients to shield the material from water and stains. Simply spray onto clean suede, nubuck or fabric and allow to dry naturally.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
The Suede Protector is an essential item in any leather care kit, offering a layer of protection to suede, nubuck and other fabric products. The non-abrasive formula couldn't be easier to use; simply spray directly onto the suede or fabric surface and allow to dry naturally. We recommend applying three coats, sprayed from different angles, onto each product for the best and most long-lasting results.
- Non- abrasive formula
- Safe for use on suede, nubuck and fabric
- Spray onto clean articles and allow to dry naturally
- 3 coats recommended for best results
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CC251SP0001
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.