Suede brass bristle brush
The Suede Brass Bristle Brush is a targeted tool for cleaning and maintaining your R.M.Williams suede boots. Made from cedar wood and brass bristles, this brush can be used to remove scuffs and marks after you've applied Suede Cleaner to the surface.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
The Suede Brass Bristle Brush is the perfect tool for maintaining your R.M. Williams suede boots, apply Suede Cleaner and brush as required to remove scuffs and marks.
- L15cm x W2cm x H2.5cm
- Wooden cedar handle
- Brass bristles
- Debossed R.M. Williams logo
- Ideal brush to be used on R. M. Williams suede boots
- Use with our Suede Cleaner
- Not suitable for use on full grain leather
Product Code: AOX9YXR2701
Material: Wooden cedar, brassCare:
- Light water treatment in between uses to remove dirt caught in bristles
- Allow the bristles to dry completely before use
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.