The Stockman's Boot Polish is made from high quality, alcohol-free ingredients and is designed to restore colour and shine to scuffed, well-worn boots. With a variety of colours to match your boots, this is an R.M.Williams essential.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
The Stockman's Boot Polish is made from a tried-and-tested blend of high quality, alcohol-free ingredients, formulated to restore colour and shine to scuffed boots. To use, simply apply to the leather with a clean cloth and rub into the surface, before buffing away any excess with our Medium Brush or a buffing cloth, until the desired shine is achieved. This product is available in a range of colours to match your boots.
- Non-drying alcohol-free formula
- 5 colours
- Apply with a clean cloth and rub in well
- Buff briskly with our Medium Brush or buffing cloth until the desired shine is achieved
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CC244BP0201
- Alcohol-free formula
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.