The Saddle Dressing is designed to preserve, condition and nourish all types of leather, with a creamy blend of natural ingredients that will stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
Preserve all types of leather with Australia's most popular Saddle Dressing, formulated from a nourishing blend of natural ingredients. It has a creamy consistency with a pleasant smell, designed to condition leather without over-softening it. When applied to leathers, the Saddle Dressing will offer the additional protection needed to stand up against the harsh conditions of the Australian outback.
- Creamy consistency
- Pleasant smelling
- Will not go rancid
- Nourishing and conditioning
- Will not over-soften leather
- Suitable for all leather types
- Not suitable for suede
- Ingredients: neatsfoot oil, waxes, water, emulsifier, preservatives
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.