The Rouseabout Coat is an Australian classic, crafted from durable 8.8oz cotton oilskin with water resistant properties. This 3/4 length jacket has a shoulder cape and storm flap, with adjustable sleeve tabs for added protection against changing weather conditions.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
A 3/4 length oilskin jacket made from a waxed, water resistant 8.8oz cotton fabric. Includes shoulder cape and storm flap & adjustable sleeve tabs for added weather protection. Features Longhorn press stud closures.
- 100% waxed Cotton
- Regular fit
- Water resistant
- Shoulder cape and storm flap
- Adjustable sleeve tabs
- Longhorn press stud closure
- Care: Apply R.M.Williams Reproofer
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 -7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.