The Ringer Vest is a highly functional outer layer, with a waxed cotton shell that offers lightweight protection from the elements.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Layer the Ringer Vest over your favourite wardrobe staples to instantly upgrade your look. This lightweight yet highly functional style offers protection against wind and water thanks to its waxed cotton shell, which can be reproofed again and again to maintain its hardy appeal. It’s cut in a regular fit with a storm flap closure, front patch pockets and adjustable D-ring cinches on the sides, for a comfortable, utilitarian look.
- 100% waxed Cotton
- Regular fit
- Water resistant
- Storm flap closure
- Adjustable d-ring cinches on sides
- Longhorn press stud closure
- Material: 100% Cotton
- To clean: brush off any surface grit and/or dirt, sponge down the outer fabric with lukewarm water and hang in an airy place to dry.
- Re-proofing: check for ‘dry’ areas where proof has worn away (pay special attention to shoulders, neck seams and other areas which are most subject to friction) and regularly apply re-proofer as needed.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.