The Ranger Wallet is a modern staple, designed to keep your daily essentials organised and secure. It's crafted from hand polish full grain leather for durability and timeless style.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Ranger Wallet is a functional accessory, set to become a part of your daily routine. It's crafted from hand polished full grain leather which offers a sleek, refined finish without compromising on durability, and is finished with brass hardware. Inside, handy storage will keep your cards and cash well organised with six card slots and a secure side pocket with zip closure. Protect the finish of this wallet with our specially formulated leather wax.
- Hand polished full grain leather
- 6 card holder with bill pocket and side zip pocket
- Zip and press stud closure
- Brass hardware
- L80mm x H115mm x D5mm
- R.M.W. Script logo deboss on front
Product Code: CLS1ECHY501
- Material: Full grain leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.