The Ranger Card Holder is a lightweight alternative to the traditional wallet shape, with card slots, a zip pocket and a plaited leather wristlet. It's crafted from hand polished full grain leather for a refined finish and long lasting durability.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Streamline your daily routine with the Ranger Card Holder, a lightweight organisation solution for your daily essentials. This functional wallet has six card slots and a side pocket for loose notes or change, with a secure zip fastening. This piece is crafted from hand polished full grain leather and comes complete with a plaited leather wristlet for added ease of use. Protect the finish of this product with our specially formulated leather wax.
- Hand polished full grain leather
- 6 card holder with central zip pocket
- Zip closure
- Plaited and plain key fob's included
- Brass hardware
- L130mm x H70mm x D5mm
- RM Williams sript on back pocket and plain key fob.
Product Code: CDS0ECH2A01
- Material: Full grain leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.