The Nicholson short is a true essential for modern dressing, crafted from durable stretch cotton twill. This versatile short has an above-knee length and can be worn casually, or dressed up with a shirt for smarter occasions.
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
These stretch denim shorts will perform in the toughest of conditions, and will also form a smart casual weekend look, worn with a crisp shirt. With a regular fit through the body and above knee finish, the shorts feature Classic 5 pocket styling and a low rise waistband. Finishing includes rivets, button and leather waist patch on back waist band and stitching on back pockets.
- Knee length short
- 5 Pockets
- Sits below the waist
- branded rivets and button
- Stitch on back hip pockets
- branded leather patch
- Longhorn embroidery on front left hem
- Cotton and elastane blend
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: ST275XD4501
- Material: stretch cotton
- Care: cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.