Fine gauge cotton sock
Designed to be paired with any signature boot style, the Nelson Sock is a calf-length shape with a reinforced toe and heel. Woven from a fine cotton blend, this style is also moisture wicking and thermoregulating for all-day comfort.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Soft to wear, but hard to wear out
The Nelson Socks are a classic, everyday essential crafted from an organic cotton blend. They offer both comfort and durability for daily wear with moisture-wicking and thermo-regulating properties, serving as the perfect companion to any R.M.Williams boot. The design includes a ribbed cuff, reinforced heel and toe, and subtle Longhorn embroidery on the leg.
- Calf length
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Ribbed cuff
- Moisture wicking and thermoregulating for all day Comfort
- Embroidered Longhorn detail on both socks
- 75% organic cotton, 23% nylon, 2% elastane
Product Code: AKM90CBS101
- Material: 75% organic cotton, 23% nylon, 2% elastane
- Care: cold machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.