The Nanson Key Fob is a modern essential that pays tribute to our rich history of craftsmanship. Three strands of durable pull-up leather are plaited to create a stylish, classic look, complemented by refined nickel hardware.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Nanson Key Fob pays tribute to our rich history of leather plaiting and handheld craftsmanship, with three strands of pull-up leather woven into a classic design. This style is proudly handcrafted in Australia and finished with nickel hardware.
- Pull-up leather
- Three-part inside plait
- Pull Up leather
- Nickel hardware
- R.M. Williams branding on the hardware
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CKX6MCH2A01
- Material: Pull-up leather
- Care: Lightly apply r.m.williams leather conditioner. Use natural polish for scuffs and marks.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.