1 1/4" men's dress belt
The Men's dress belt combines refined craftmasnship with durable practicality, for everyday wear. The 1 1/4" stitched cowhide strap is finished with a single leather keeper and a neat rectangular nickel buckle.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted using time-honoured techniques mastered by RM himself
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Men's Dress belt offers refined craftsmanship and practicality for everyday wear, featuring 1 1/4" stitched strap, single leather keeper, and a neat rectangular nickel buckle embellished with our signature Longhorn debossing.
- 1 1/4" width
- We recommend you go up 2 inches from your pant size
- Cowhide leather
- Stitched edge
- Brushed nickel logo buckle
- Single leather keeper
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CB492.41
- Material: cowhide leather
- Care: lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.