Dynamic Flex Craftsman Boot
Yearling leather, dynamic flex sole
With the same look as our best selling Craftsman Boot including the single-piece yearling leather upper, chisel toe and flat heel, the Dynamic Flex is characterised by its combination leather and rubber sole, providing added flexibility and softness underfoot. A removable supportive insole allows room for orthotic inserts.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non-slip sole
- Supportive Dynamic Flex Comfort insole
- Removable insole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
The Dynamic Flex Craftsman is recommended for someone who requires arch support or who wishes to replace the insole with their own orthotics. For someone with a regular to high arch, we recommend the Comfort Craftsman Boot
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over US$250.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 6th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Extended Christmas returns in store & online.
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.