Comfort Tambo Boot
Yearling leather, comfort rubber sole
- Yearling Leather
- Sewn welt - non-slip sole
- Comfort insole
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Wide chisel square toe
- Padded square heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
The Comfort Tambo uses comfort technology features & a fibreglass airport-friendly shank, which reinforces the shape of the boot while supporting the arch. Padded heel lining increases the superior comfort of the insole. Light sole construction increases flexibility while retaining the durability of a composition sole.
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free ShippingOrders over US$250
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'