Comfort Craftsman Boot
Yearling leather, comfort rubber sole
- What's my width?
What's my size?
Select your size
Wear now, pay later
The Comfort Craftsman is handcrafted in Adelaide, and can be worn as a light work boot or a dress boot. Crafted yearling leather and a rubber plain welt sole with a classic squared chisel toe. The inner boot features a comfort innersole.
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non slip sole
- Comfort insole
- Padded heel lining
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Material: Yearling Leather
- Care: Polish with Stockman's Boot Polish and occasionally, lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Apply Natural Stockman Polish only, for natural shine and protection
- Prone to blemishes and marks
- There is no need to use leather care products to remove abrasions or marks. However for the longevity of the leather we recommend to apply lightly alcohol fee natural polish as the leather becomes dry. This will help maintain supple leather uppers and prevent cracking and excessive creasing.
- The way to remove any marks and bring the leather back to its original form is to use a soft cloth and use a circular action over the mark. This action will generate heat and draw the oils back to the surface and cover the mark.
PLEASE NOTE: Rum Coloured Natural Dye Finished Yearling Leather
Free ShippingOrders over US$250
60 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'