The Medium Brush is ideal for cleaning and buffing your R.M.Williams boots and can be used on a range of leathers including full grain yearling, willow, kangaroo and burnished. This handy product is made from natural cedar wood and horse hair bristles.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Medium Brush is perfect for cleaning or buffing your leather R.M.Williams boots, featuring horse hair bristles in a choice of two colourways. Black bristles are recommended for use on black leathers and natural bristles for all other colours.
Material: Wooden cedar, horse hairCare:
- Clean bristles with warm water and liquid soap to remove residue before using with another conditioner, wax or polish
- Allow the bristles to dry completely before use
Maintaining your boots means they will be with you for all of life's adventures. Find out how to keep them as good as old. Learn more
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 -7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.