1 1/2" Jerrawa belt
Proudly handcrafted in our Adelaide workshop, the Jerrawa Belt is a timeless piece made from premium cowhide leather. The 1 1/2" strap is finished with a polished nickel buckle, complete with a brass inlay debossed logo.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted using time-honoured techniques mastered by RM himself
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Jerrawa Belt is a timeless wardrobe essential, designed to compliment your boots and serve as a functional finishing touch to any look. It's constructed with a 1 1/2" wide leather strap, double keepers and a polished nickel buckle set, complete with brass inlay logo debossing. Our belts are handcrafted in our Adelaide workshop, using heirtage skills and techniques passed down through generations of artisans.
- 1 1/2" width
- We recommend you go up 2 inches from your pant size
- Solid hide leather
- Polished nickel buckle set
- Brass inlay logo debossing
- Double keepers
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CB583.02
- Material: cowhide leather
- Care: lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.