Gower puffer coat
Style with intent, the Gower Puffer Coat is a modern two-pocket overcoat consciously crafted in a recycled polyester and cotton blend. Layer every day, on every adventure.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Gower Puffer Coat is a regular fit, long sleeve, two pocket overcoat crafted in a recycled polyester and cotton blend, featuring a wide stand collar with detachable padded hood, welt pockets with zip closure and signature check lining.
- Wide stand collar
- Detachable padded hood
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Regular fit
- 63% recycled polyester 37% cotton
- Centre front zip opening with external storm flap
- Curved hem with drawstring adjustment
- Front and back yokes
- Welt pockets with zip closure
- Horizontal quilting
- Signature red check lining
Product Code: JO802PY0203
- Material: 63% Recycled Polyester 37% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.