Proudly crafted in our Adelaide workshop, the iconic Drover belt is an R.M.Williams staple. This classic 1 1/2" wide belt is crafted from durable double butt vegetable-tanned leather and finished with an engraved matte black buckle and keeper.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted using time-honoured techniques mastered by RM himself
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Crafted in Australia, the iconic Drover belt is made from durable double butt vegetable-tanned leather with debossed Longhorn logo on tip, finished with an engraved matte black buckle and keeper set.
- 1 1/2" width
- We recommend you go up 2 inches from your pants size
- Vegetable tanned Italian cowhide
- Matte black buckle and keeper set
- Debossed longhorn on tip
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSF5YCHTT01
- Material: cowhide leather
- Care: lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.