The Double Sided Brush is the perfect tool for maintaining the quality and finish of your full grain leather R.M.Williams boots. Apply Stockman's Boot Polish with the smaller brush, then simply buff away using the larger brush in long, even strokes.
Specially formulated to protect and enhance your boots
Alcohol-free and chemical free ingredients
A variety of colours to match your favourite leather goods
Crafted from a wooden cedar handle and natural horse hair bristles, the Double Sided Brush is the ideal tool for maintaining your full grain leather R.M.Williams boots. Simply apply Stockman's Boot Polish with the smaller applicators brush and buff away any excess with the large buffing brush, in long, even strokes. This natural-bristled brush is suited to brown and lighter-toned leathers.
- L13cm x W3.5cm x H6cm
- Wooden cedar handle
- Horse hair natural bristles
- Debossed R.M.Williams logo
- Suitable for use on full grain leather
- Not suitable for suede
Product Code: AOS9YXE2701
- Clean bristles with warm water and liquid soap to remove residue before using with another conditioner, wax or polish
- Allow the bristles to dry completely before use
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.