Proudly made in Australia, our Denim Riders are a classic jean cut, with a high-rise waist and extra room in the seat and thighs to accommodate sitting comfortably in the saddle. These jeans are cut from durable 15oz denim and finished with deep stud fastened pockets.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Denim Riders are one of our most classic pant styles, cut with a high-rise waist and extra room in the seat and thighs to wear comfortably when sitting in a saddle. They also feature deep, stud-fastened elephant ear pockets for safe storage whilst riding. They're crafted from durable 15oz indigo denim, designed to endure and wear well even throught the challenging conditions of Australian outback living.
- Durable 15oz denim
- Regular fit
- High-rise waist
- Deep stud fastened pockets
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TT254DE0301
- Material: 100%
- Care: cold gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.