The Craftsman Boot is constructed by hand in our Adelaide workshop from a single piece of yearling leather. Ideal for light work and daily wear, this signature style has a classic chisel square toe, double branded tugs and a welt leather sole for durability.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Craftsman is handcrafted in Adelaide, and can be worn as a light work boot or a dress boot. Crafted in yearling leather and a welt leather sole with a classic squared chisel toe. The inner boot features a leather innersole.
- Chisel-square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling Leather
- Sewn welt leather sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 -7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.