Comfort Craftsman Boot
Comfort Craftsman Boot
Handcrafted from a single piece of yearling leather in our Adelaide workshop, the Comfort Craftsman is a versatile shoe for light work, daily dressing or more formal wear. This boot has a rubber welt sole, classic square chisel toe and a comfort innersole.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Comfort Craftsman is handcrafted in Adelaide, and can be worn as a light work boot or a dress boot. Crafted from a single piece of yearling leather and a rubber welt sole with a classic squared chisel toe. The inner boot features a comfort innersole.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Comfort rubber sole
- Goodyear welt
- Comfort insole
- Padded heel lining
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B543Y.95FGCP
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Only clean lightly with a damp cloth.
- Note: do not use any leather cleaner or conditioner. Leather conditioner will drastically alter the appearance of the burnished boots and will darken aniline leathers due to the unprotected finish of the leather.
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish regularly to protect and maintain the look of your boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish with a clean cloth and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Finish with a buffing brush to obtain a high shine.
- Note: when you polish your boots the first couple of times, a small amount of excess dye may come off – this will not affect the overall finish.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.